Provide service of Marketing plan
We are an experienced team with various businesses. Wherewith we provide consulting services about marketing plans, such as Marketing Master plan in marketing planning, marketing system planning and design for all market channels, marketing budget and plan with all marketing procedure systems. With professional and reasonable prices.
Structure of marketing plan consists of the following key points :
1. Conclusion of the executive summary are 2-3 pages summarizing about the company's history and explaining the marketing plan. Company sale offer for product and service, Company goal market. Expected sales levels and profits and who is the competitor. Along with Marketing mix (4P) and strategies, though the executive read this before, as long as read by disregard or don’t read the remaining whereof very important.
2. The current market situation is an analysis of the market background, products, competitors, distribution and the macro environment such as
2.1 Market situation Is the presentation of the target market. Size and growth of the market With numbers showing Many years ago and still have information about the needs of customers Perceptions and trends in buying behavior
2.2 Product situation Is a presentation of product sales (In terms of number of units and amount) in the past many years, gross and net profit prices.
2.3 Competition situation Is an important competitor (Direct competitors Indirect competitors) size competitors target market share strengths, weaknesses Product quality Marketing strategy And the behavior of competitors
2.4 Distribution situation Is the presentation of information about the size And the importance of each distribution channel
2.5 Macroeconomic environment Is a broad description of trends in the macro
environment, such as demography, economy, technology, politics, law, society
and culture, which are considered opportunities and obstacles to marketing
3. SWOT Analysis identifies the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and obstacles affecting product lines.
3.1 Strengths are the strengths arising from the internal environment, such as marketing / financial / production / personnel / management and organization mix
3.2 Weakness is a problem caused by various internal environments of the company. The company must find a way to solve that problem.
3.3 Opportunities are advantages that are analyzed from the external environment in which the company seeks opportunities in order to formulate a marketing strategy suitable for the environment, consisting of a micro environment (customers, competitors, manufacturers, middlemen) and a macro environment. (Demography, economy, technology, society, culture, politics, law, natural resources)
3.4 Barriers are obstacles that arise from the external environment. The business must establish a consistent marketing strategy and solve various obstacles.
4. The objective of marketing (marketing objective) is to decide the purpose of the marketing plan. Can specify 2 types which are
4.1 Financial objectives such as 20% return on investment from the target market, 10 million baht net profit in 2020, 30% market share in 2021 etc.
4.2 Marketing objectives (marketing objective) such as sales objectives Positioning for competition Build brand loyalty. Create brand awareness from 25% to 35%, increase distribution channels by 30% etc.
5. Marketing strategy
5.1 STP Marketing (Segmentation Targeting and Position)
1. Market segmentation type liking / disrupted / gather
2. Market segmentation criteria Geography / Demographic criteria / Psychological / Behavioral characteristics.
1. Target market overview
2. Consumer behavior
3. The main target customers
4. Secondary target group
1. positioning by attribute. Bind a product of the characteristics, such as a reliable product and working.
2. positioning by benefits Bind products with special benefits that customers will receive.
3. positioning by use.
4. positioning by user.
5. positioning by competitor.
6. positioning by quality/price.
5.2 Marketing Mix
● Product strategy, Branding, slogan, logo, packaging, label .
● Pricing strategy, objective setting, policy and pricing strategy.
● Distribution strategy. Determining distribution channels (direct channels, indirect channels), middlemen and middle control Improving distribution channels. And distribution (transportation, warehouse Inventory control, etc.)
● Marketing promotion strategies advertising (media, budget, advertising, etc.). Public relations (news releases, special events Community service activities, etc.) sales by individuals (remuneration, incentive, control, evaluation, etc.) sales promotion (aimed at consumers towards the middleman and towards salesperson) and direct marketing (direct mail, telemarketing Electronic marketing etc.).
6. Action program
It shows how the marketing plan has a marketing program that can achieve its objectives. Objectives: Marketing strategy: Operations. The product managers apply to target markets. Practice must answer the question of what to do? When will it be done? Who did it? How much will it cost? Person in charge: parties to take action.
7. Projected profit-and-loss statements
Are budgetary plans for marketing. This budget shows the forecast amount. Set as the estimated units sold and the average price. The prediction of the income statement is a guideline for knowing income. What is the cost of bringing a new product to the market? These data are guidelines for planning and investment decisions.
8. Controls are the last part of your marketing plan
Is to check the progress of the marketing performance evaluation plan by using analysis of sales, profits, market share, and etc. Some companies may also include emergency plans for potential situations such as strikes, strikes, or price wars. The purpose of the emergency plan is to encourage managers to consider future obstacles that may occur in the future annual marketing plan control.